Today’s Outfit: Seafoam & Sienna
Hair Washed & blown dry, no products, no styling
Makeup Usual, which is minimal
Nails No polish
Jewelry Cloudy aqua ring from Etsy
Aqua/silver, long necklace from Maurice’s
Jacket Beige, gathered-front, ¾ sleeve cardigan
Tops Seafoam tank
Bottoms Brown dress pants from Bass
Shoes Brown flats w/ gold clasps
Purse Grey & ivory clutch from Charming Charlie
What Do I Dislike?
- I mistakenly wore shoes with gold on them when all other accents are silver
What Could Be Better?
- A little more effort on the finishing touches (nails & hair) could have blown this whole ensemble over the top (lol)
- In future outfits, I could work more towards the ‘darker top/lighter bottom’ color scheme but don’t think it matters much with this one.
What Do I Like?
- The ring is my first ring purchase for myself and my first Etsy purchase. I love it so much!
- I usually refrain from determining favorites in anything because I feel that it can be limiting… but this pale teal is gorgeous
- The wide U neckline of my shirt line pulls the eye downward away from my shoulders/chest
- The long necklace gives a vertical illusion of a longer torso and smaller chest
- The past-hip length of my tank gives the illusion of a longer torso and wider hips
- The cardigan is cut shorter than my shirt, giving the illusion of fuller, rounder hips and skinny waistline
- The elbow length sleeve cuts the overall length of my long arms.
- Perhaps the best fit of pants I own
- The best outfit I’ve worn so far! Okay, we’re only at day 2 but I can see this carrying the #1 spot for a while.