May 2013. It has been nearly f i v e y e a r s since my last blog post. I simply cannot believe it. Yet, when I look back at all that has happened, I guess I can see why blogging dropped off of the list of priorities.
- June 2013- Beau officially proposed to me
- June 2013- I switched careers
- March 2014- Major cut back on photography sessions
- May 2014- We got married & honeymoon
- October 2014 to January 2016- Took hiatus from most social media platforms
- December 2014- Officially finished Tulane
- February 2015- Pregnant with first child
- May 2015- Walked the graduation stage
- November 2015- Had my first child
- September 2016- Pregnant with second child
- April 2017- Had my second child
It’s been exciting but I have missed all things photography. I’m finally getting back to a point I can make it part of my life again. With two little ones under foot, I won’t be able to do photo sessions on a weekly basis. However, I have a laundry list of other goals to accomplish this year in preparation.
- Weekly blog posts
- Continue to build my website, Instagram and other marketing tools
- Focus on attracting northshore customer base
- Learn how to use the CNC machine in order to design/build custom props to use during my sessions or for clients to rent or purchase
- Build my backyard photography studio
- Continue landscaping for the outdoor part of the studio
- Continue to hone my photography skills
- Minimum of 12 photo sessions
So, this was just a short blog to get my feet wet again. I’ve heard if you announce your goals, there is a higher chance of completing them so here it is. So excited about 2018!